A Photographer's Wish List
- Clean Suite/Room. No water bottles, luggage bags, purses, miscellaneous food items, etc. Bride’s room should be clean and empty of clutter. Please use glasses or champagne glasses to drink water.
- All Bridesmaids and Mom‘s make-up should be complete before the Bride. We want you smiling in the background as we photograph the Bride getting ready.
- Bridesmaids don’t need their phones (except when making that TikTok). They’re always in the background of the photo, so they just need to attend to the bride and smile.
- Do not let make up and hair artists set up in front of the big sliding patio door or a large window. We usually need this areas in front of the window/door to photograph our Bride. If they must, then let them know that they will have to move their station when the photographers arrive.
- Family/Guest logistics – assign all family/guest logistics to someone in your family. We’d love our Bride and Grooms to be distraction free on their wedding day.
- Comfortable Shoes – Please break in your shoes or have a comfortable backup pair. We love our Brides that can move.
- Enjoy the wedding day!